Rates include utilities, cable TV, and wireless internet access.
Please note the following policies for all guests:
- Check In: 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- NO SMOKING. Except in outdoor areas.
- 2 Pet & Family Friendly Cottages! (Fees and some restrictions apply)
- Cottages are self-catered. Initial toilet paper & paper towels provided then you are responsible. Housekeeping available for an additional fee.
- 11% State and County Tourism taxes will be added to rates quoted.
- 3-night minimum for select festival weekends.
- Personal checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. CASH discounts apply, (taxes included).
- For extended stays, please call (877) 268-3672 for information.
- Rates based on double occupancy in the one bedroom cottages. Rates are based on four persons in the two bedroom cottage. Additional person in room, add $35.00 pp per night.
- Reservations are confirmed when a valid credit card has been received. The total for your reseravation plus taxes will be due upon your arrival
- 21 day cancellation policy. We issue a gift certificate, less a $25.00 administrative fee, for cancellations that fall within the 21 day time frame. Festival weekend cancellation policies vary. Contact us for details. Cancellations must be made via telephone and a $25.00 fee will be assessed for all cancellations. Emails and Faxes are too unreliable.
- Weekly and monthly reservation cancellation policies vary, please call us for details.
Pet Owner Policies
- $25 Fee Per Pet
- Please keep your dogs leashed at all times when walking them outside and always clean up after them.
- Do not allow your pet on the furniture or beds unless covered with your own bedding.
- Be aware of, and comply with, local regulations and bylaws. The City of Mount Dora does have a “Bark” law and you will be responsible for the fine if your pet does not comply.
- Leave your accommodations in the condition you found it. If your pet should damage the property, furniture or linens, you will be responsible for payment of repairs.
Pet Owners: Please review our "Pet-iquette" guidelines for a happy and successful trip!